Draft Product Description for Fedora Workstation

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 04:58:25 UTC 2013

Hi

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:

> I don't believe in that at all. I think that the Free Software community is
> happy with the system as it stands now

Well you should speak for yourself instead of assuming that a large
community has only one view.. I think there is room for improvement and
more than one approach and I also think the way you are expressing your
disagreement (for example, talking about puking etc) is in pretty
distasteful.  You talk about freedom so much while not wanting anyone else
to be free to use an approach you don't prefer.

Rahul