Announcing fedocal 0.3.0
pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Nov 15 08:16:53 UTC 2013
Yesterday I updated the production servers to fedocal 0.3.0.
With it comes a number of features and bugfixes:
* Select the timezone when adding a new meeting
* Pre-view of the meeting description (allows Markdown -> html)
* iCal export link easier to find/copy for mobile devices
* Calendar can be deactivated
* fedmsg integration
* Calendar Managers and Admins are not shown for each calendar
It also came with a large number of bugfixes on recurring meetings,
Sunday meetings, full day meetings visualizations, iCal feed being
incomplete for some meetings, event description incorrectly
displayed and some more.
This release owe a *big thank* to Kamil Páral who has been heavily
testing and reporting bugs on the last version of fedocal.
This new version is available as before on:
And bug report and RFE are as always welcome at:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the devel