aarch64 support bugs obsolete?

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Thu Oct 17 02:30:34 UTC 2013

On 10/16/2013 07:15 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> If your package uses the %configure macro, I would feel free to close
> them as either invalid or fixed as that macro handles it.  If your
> package doesn't, you have more checking/work to do.

Thanks for replying- this slipped through my inbox.  You can also see if
your package was built successfully by visiting
http://arm-temp.ausil.us/pub/fedora-arm/stage4/http://arm-temp.ausil.us/pub/fedora-arm/stage4/
- If the are rpms in the subdir of your package name, it probably means
your package is good to go.  The only exception is if there is a ".x1"
(or x2, x3, x4) in the NVR- in which case we added some patches to make
it build.

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com