communications and community [was Re: Lack of response about sponsorship]

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Oct 25 01:23:49 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-10-21 at 18:08 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> The intended usage of "test" list has always been a problem. Once in a
> while, somebody points that out, but there's nobody (no leadership) to
> work on a change actively. Is it only for Test releases or also for
> Rawhide? Its description is vague. Is there not any "testing and quality
> assurance" for non-Test releases?

Huh. I don't remember this ever coming up as a problem before, but I
could've drunk away the memory. As far as I know it's the QA list; it
covers testing of Fedora, so yes, it covers Rawhide use, in fact
discussion of Rawhide use is quite a common topic area for test at . Do you
have any references for its purpose being considered unclear?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey