Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-09-11)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 11 16:18:58 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 01:13:04PM +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> I would like to ask FESCO and other to hold of any work on the
> "ring" proposal so I can build and present to the community and we
> can have the community vote on both those proposal as an way forward
> for the project for the next 5 - 10 years.

I *do* continue to welcome alternate proposals, but asking everything to
stop seems... unhelpful. It's not like this proposal is either sudden or
secret. And, it was discussed at several (public, as always) FESCo meetings
and discussed and approved by the Fedora Board last week.

At this point, what I'd _really_ like is your help in making this work going
forward. From what you've said, I don't think we're really all that far out
of alignment, and maybe we can bring that together.