[OffTopic] Backup of messages from Google Groups group?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 18:09:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

I know that I am off topic here, but I guess somebody here may tried to
deal with this issue. I would like to create a group on gmane.org for
jbrout at googlegroups.com list and if possible import all its messages
there (because, among reasons, it is obvious that gmane.org is much more
user friendly than googlegroups).

Now, I know there is no official support for export of messages from
Google Groups (entry for it on the Data Liberation Front website is
conspicuous by its absence), but I trust esteemed group of hackers here
that they created some better solution.

Did you?

Best,

Matěj