systemd bugs in F20/F21 -> bug against the distribution?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Apr 3 21:04:11 UTC 2014

On Thu, 3 Apr 2014 22:37:19 +0200
Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3 April 2014 20:00, Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> wrote:
> > We didn't, and no justification would matter.  It's not acceptable
> > behaviour, and you need to knock it off.
>
> I'm not the only developer considering unsubscribing from fedora-devel
> because of emails like the original email. Either the moderators start
> enforcing stricter rules, warning and then banning certain users, on
> the number of developers on this "-devel" mailing list is going to
> start going down really fast. Without developers this mailing list is
> pointless.

Feel free to actually mail the moderator(s):
devel-owner at lists.fedoraproject.org
when you feel moderation is required.

As one of the list moderators, I will tell you that for the most part
I value any input to the list and try and avoid moderation. If you
don't think this is good, feel free to file a fesco or board ticket to
replace me with different moderators that moderate differently.

I have also closed this thread and warned the orig poster.

kevin