Five Things in Fedora This Week (2014-04-08)

Corey Sheldon sheldon.corey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 22:01:14 UTC 2014

I'm glad to supply a mirror site for initial seeding for such actions as
needed (GMT-4 (US ES/DT)
Also great mailing list but curious do you plan on creating a blog or
podcast with such info for those not always near email client ......been
forwarding to many friends not tied to pc or devel lists and have had
inquiries

Regardless great work all around

Corey

Corey W Sheldon