F21 System Wide Change: Framework for Server Role Deployment

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 09:54:07 UTC 2014

Most of these questions are answered here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Server/Product_Requirements_Document and many of the implementation details have been discussed on the server at lists.fp.o, but I certainly agree that we need to gather those details on a wiki page and link that and the PRD from this Change Proposal. I will look into doing this today.