libreoffice broken again in updates-testing

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Apr 17 14:24:06 UTC 2014

Am 17.04.2014 16:19, schrieb Reindl Harald:
> Am 17.04.2014 16:16, schrieb Sérgio Basto:
>> I don't broken deps [1] , the important is why you got broken deps
>>
>> [1] yum  --enablerepo=updates-testing update --advisory FEDORA-2014-5062
>>
>> I'm installing libreoffice-4.2.3.3-4, and you are installing
>> libreoffice-4.2.3.3-3, so that is the problem, you need refresh yours
>> yum cache
>
> if you would have followed the thread you would have seen the below:
>
> i did *multiple* rm -rf /var/cache/yum/* all day long as also statet on bodhi
> like a wonder this morning the update was pushed, see also the other comment
> on bodhi about the not pushed 4.2.3.3-4
>
> the broken one should have been unpushed anyways

and before you tell me now about outdated mirrors - no, see repo-file below
what you are installing *now* don't matter, *now* 4.2.3.3-4 is in the repo
starting with tuesday evening until today the broken one was

to make it short: i can handle yum and repos

[root at rh:~]$ cat /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo
[updates]
name=Fedora $releasever - $basearch - Updates
failovermethod=priority
baseurl=https://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/$releasever/$basearch/
#mirrorlist=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=updates-released-f$releasever&arch=$basearch