F21 System Wide Change: Default Local DNS Resolver

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Apr 29 20:13:39 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> = Proposed System Wide Change:  Default Local DNS Resolver =
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Default_Local_DNS_Resolver
>
> Change owner(s): P J P <pjp at fedoraproject.org>, Pavel Šimerda
> <pavlix at pavlix.net>,	 Tomas Hozza <thozza at redhat.com>

Ops, I was just pinged by Pavlix that the team planned this Change for F22 time-
frame but I still live in the flood of F21 Changes and missed it.

So the current state is - this Change targets Fedora 22 but most of the
development should land into Fedora 21 - not enabled by default - to get
test coverage. To make sure this Change is in the state it could be shipped
in the release as default, corner cases has to be identified and worked on,
there's also NetworkManager integration that has to happen.

I'm sorry for confusion.

Jaroslav