Poll: How users use DNF

Marcin Juszkiewicz mjuszkiewicz at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 22:09:02 UTC 2014

W dniu 10.12.2014 o 01:48, Oron Peled pisze:
> I have several workstations/laptops with the same Fedora version (currently 20):
>  * Downloading the same RPM's/DRPM's for each of these hosts is a huge waste.

I am using web proxy on Synology NAS at home and all my Fedora machines
use it for dnf/yum fetching. With on-disk cache set to 10GB it makes all
system upgrades and mock builds very fast.

Used apt-cacher-ng before went to Fedora. Still miss it. Especially
connected with 'check-for-aptcacherng-over-avahi' plugin.