f20, anaconda, net install and video out of range ....

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Sat Feb 1 19:24:19 UTC 2014

On Sat, 1 Feb 2014, Adam Williamson wrote:

> You can't do a text install from a live image, but you can from DVD or net inst. We'd need the x logs to know what was going on with x startup.

I did not keep a copy of the X log, but it showed no problems. It logged
various screens in resolutions any monitor should handle (like 800x600 at 75).
It also properly probed the monitor with no errors.  As far as the system
was concerned, X was running without any problems.

I'll try the netinst in PXE in text mode. Thanks.

Paul