Why libicu soname bump required harfbuzz package to be built twice?

Parag N(पराग़) panemade at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 03:56:00 UTC 2014

Hi,
   From the yesterday's pkgs git commit logs I see 3-4 people built few
packages for libicu soname bump. I am not sure why a single person can't
carry such a few package rebuilds for libicu soname bump.
   Whoever (people names) want to rebuild packages should announce on devel
list first. Looks like harfbuzz package is picked twice for these rebuilds.
Both rebuilds happened in within 30 minutes time period.

Regards,
Parag.