DevConf.cz 2014 schedule is out!

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 15:29:50 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'd like to announce that the schedule of Developer Conference 2014,
which also includes Fedora Day this year, is out:
http://devconf.cz/schedule

It features around 100 speakers of almost 20 nationalities that will
have 68 talks and 30 workshops and labs.

What may be especially interesting to Fedora users and contributors is
the third day of the conference - Fedora Day. There will be
Fedora-focused talks in the morning and Fedora planning, discussing, and
working sessions in the afternoon.

Most importantly, we still have some free slots in the afternoon
section, so if you'd like to run a Fedora-related session, contact me.

See you in Brno,
Jiri