dnf-0.4.11

Garry T. Williams gtwilliams at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 17:43:56 UTC 2014

On 1-12-14 11:39:35 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Garry T. Williams  wrote:
> > On 1-9-14 15:43:50 Ales Kozumplik wrote:
> > > New DNF release is out. See the blog [1], the release notes [2] and
> > > the F20 update [3]. Rawhide build went smooth this time too!
> >
> > I see this using 0.4.11.  What am I doing wrong?
>
> http://dnf.baseurl.org/2014/01/02/dnf-update-and-yum-update-produce-different-output/

Yes, I have reviewed all that.  That reference says,

    The bottom line is: unless a real update problem occurs (i.e. DNF
    refuses to update a package that Yum updates) with the same set of
    metadata (dnf clean all; yum clean all), this is not an issue.

I did dnf clean all and the updates-testing package is still not found
by dnf.

Hey, I'm just testing.  It looks like a bug, but I wanted to see if I
was overlooking something.

--
Garry T. Williams