llvm 3.4 in rawhide time

David Airlie airlied at redhat.com
Tue Jan 14 06:04:48 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've gotten a build tag f21-llvm for attempting to rebase rawhide to llvm 3.4, so far I've started just getting llvm built into the buildroot,
and once it gets past arm it seems like it should succeed.

That leaves the fun of rebasing and fixing all the llvm dependant packages:

mesa
OpenGTL
dragonegg
gambas3-gb
lightspark
pocl
pure
python-llvmpy

I'll take care of mesa, but once the arm builds and buildroot are dong I'd appreciate any help with the other packages,

I'll probably try and rebuild them all locally first, so far at least OpenGTL and python-llvmpy have failed miserably!

Dave.