[ACTION REQUIRED][FINAL NOTICE] Retiring packages for Fedora 21 v4

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Jul 10 10:35:23 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 10:19:52PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> ddclient seems to have been retired apparently as a part of this

> process, going by the commit:
>
> http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ddclient.git/commit/?id=f741436ca38fd6c36ffbfbb26b3131b278657faa
>
> but it wasn't listed in this email. Was that an oversight? Was it listed
> somewhere else I didn't catch? It does show up as 'orphaned' in pkgdb:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/ddclient/ .

It was retired as it was shown on the right hand side of the page. It
was orphaned after I wrote the final email, therefore it was not
additionally announced:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/id?id=2014-e7f2c941-6718-4adf-8e07-849e83368956&is_raw=true&size=extra-large

I unretired it in pkgdb/koji, so you can restore it in dist-git. However
a F21 branch is missing and needs to be requested via an SCM admin
request.

Regards
Till