Self Introduction / Contributing a package to Fedora

Eduardo Javier Echeverria Alvarado echevemaster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 03:09:06 UTC 2014

Hi Derek, you can view a detailed list of the available sponsors in
our Fedora accounts system, looking for the packager group and after
clicking in "sponsors" (there are some filters, administrators,
sponsors, users), then choose someone and  send an email to him or
her.

One thing more.  the best way of get a sponsor is, doing  a good
package following the fedora guidelines and will be almost certainly
that some sponsor will be willing to sponsor you.

Best Regards.