rawhide report: 20140618 changes

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 17:01:03 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:55 AM,  <test-owner at lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
> been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
> being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
> test-owner at lists.fedoraproject.org.

Rules for crossposting have been around for decades, and we are
apparently not following them.  Either:
- ensure that all recipients are able to reply to all other recipients, or
- do not crosspost; send the message separately to each group

In this case, either allow all subscribers to devel-list to post to
test-list, or send the Rawhide report in separate emails to the two
lists.  Thanks,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/