Koji EPEL 6 building issue: warning: %post(shared-mime-info-0.70-4.el6.x86_64) scriptlet failed, exit status 127

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:52:03 UTC 2014

> Does koji use state plugin? If yes, it must be disabled:
>   /etc/mock/site-defaults.cfg
>   config_opts['plugin_conf']['package_state_enable'] = False
> Because state plugin require yum-utils-1.1.31 which are not in el6.

Not sure about this, it's the usual koji running at koji.fedoraproject.org.
I removed the # at the beginning of this line in
/etc/mock/site-defaults.cfg:

    config_opts['plugin_conf']['package_state_enable'] = False

But that didn't fix the issue, unfortunately.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Diese E-Mail ist nicht mit GPG signiert, da ich sie vom Webinterface aus
geschrieben habe.

This mail is not signed with GPG because I wrote it from web interface.