[Base] Base Design WG agenda meeting 07. Mar 2014 15:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting: Proposal for cancel due to empty agenda

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 7 13:29:02 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 7:16 AM, Phil Knirsch <pknirsch at redhat.com> wrote:
> No agenda for today, so i'd propose to cancel the meeting today and prepare
> another more detailed review of the Tech Specs and a checkup of the takslist
> of dglimore next week.

Agreed.

As an aside, I've missed this meeting the past couple of weeks because
I'm inept at calendar entries.  Just to make sure, we're sticking with
the current UTC time it is at now for future meetings right?  The US
switches to DST this weekend and the EU does at the end of the month.
Could get confusing.

josh