Mozilla enabled ads in Firefox and they're active in Fedora

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Nov 16 09:52:55 UTC 2014

Am 16.11.2014 um 06:31 schrieb Ralf Corsepius:
> On 11/15/2014 11:41 PM, Johannes Lips wrote:
>
>> I don't really understand the issue at all.
> We have a "no-phone-home" and "no-spy" policy in Fedora

and arbt is not phone-home?

if you really fight for a "no-phone-home"-policy you need to do that
straight forwarded and not half baken like "this helps because we
believe so and hence it got an exception"

that's not really credible because mozilla don't phone home your
personal data AFAIK and until that happens it's not worse or better