Mozilla enabled ads in Firefox and they're active in Fedora

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Nov 23 07:47:56 UTC 2014

Benjamin Kerensa <…@mozillausa.org> wrote:
[snip]

Well, we can stop reading right at "mozillausa.org"… Of course the rest of
the mail is a totally biased plug.

One thing though just forces me to reply:

> but the fact is Fedora users come to expect Firefox to be the default much
> like they expect Gnome to be the default.

Says who? The fact is that I'm one of those people who also want that
default changed, because I think that it is clearly not the best desktop
environment we can offer to our users (due to its design decisions).

        Kevin Kofler