How to handle upgrades to Fedora 21

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 22:29:13 UTC 2014

Hi

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 6:15 PM, Reindl Harald  wrote:

> "generic drugs" is the one thing nobody wants to have in context honestly

Not true  but irrelevant anyway since I was just pointing out that generic
is not a technical term.

why would you try to force somebody to a "prodcut setup"
> if he can't give you an answer to the question "which"?

Noone is forcing anything since non productized variants are continued to
be supported but the emphasis is on the products (whether you think it
should be is a different discussion) and as you confirmed, the use of the
term "standard" doesn't convey that to the user

Rahul