How to handle upgrades to Fedora 21

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Oct 3 22:34:32 UTC 2014

Am 04.10.2014 um 00:29 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 6:15 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>
>     "generic drugs" is the one thing nobody wants to have in context honestly
>

> Not true  but irrelevant anyway since I was just pointing out that generic is not a technical term.
>
>     why would you try to force somebody to a "prodcut setup"
>     if he can't give you an answer to the question "which"?
>
> Noone is forcing anything since non productized variants are continued to be supported but the emphasis is on the
> products (whether you think it should be is a different discussion) and as you confirmed, the use of the term
> "standard" doesn't convey that to the user

and *because* non productized variants are continued there should
be no emphasis instead *equal options* - the products make sense
for a user who can answer within 5 seconds sitting in front of
the option to chose the question which one is the best for him

i bet many can't because they would need multiple choice