No more deltarpms by default

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:29:28 UTC 2014

Hi

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Tom Rivers  wrote:

I didn't call them stupid - in fact I suggested just the opposite. Go back
> and read what I wrote.

I did.  You said "My point is that users aren't too stupid to understand
bandwidth/processor considerations".  I am just saying even if one doesn't
understand these considerations, they aren't stupid.

> Pre-installation, post-installation, whatever is best.  I simply advocated
> asking a question because users are smart enough to handle it.

Well, it is a configuration option.   If one wants to tweak it, they can do
so.

Rahul