Looking for xorg-x11-* package co-maintainers

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 09:25:18 UTC 2014

Hi All,

As you probably know the graphics team always has more work to do
then we've manpower.

As the person taking care of various old xor-x11 apps / utilities
and utility libraries I'm looking for co-maintainers to help with
maintaining these.

You do not need to be a hardcore X hacker to help here. 2 things
with which I really could use help is keeping all the various bits
and pieces up2date with upstream releases, and taking care of
simple (packaging) bugs were possible.

To give you an idea, currently I've this list of packages which
still need to be synced with upstream for rawhide and Fedora-21 :

 -xcb-proto 1.11
 -libxcb 1.11
 -xrandr 1.4.3
 -libXfont 1.5.0
 -twm-1.0.8
 -imake 1.0.7, gccmakedep 1.0.3 (imake)
 -libICE 1.0.9
 -libXft 2.3.2
 -intel-gpu-tools 1.8
 -xkeyboard-config 2.13
 -xcb-util 0.4.0

Note these are the upstream package names, the Fedora package
names are not always the same. Also in some cases someone else
may have updated them since I noticed that they were out of date,
I've not rechecked the list recently.

If you want to help out with maintaining these, please let me
know!

Regards,

Hans