dnf vs yum

Corey Sheldon sheldon.corey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 11:45:51 UTC 2014

its in the repos and in the test release notes last i saw so use as you
feel and test it out and last i checked  while it is the cornerstone
feature not likely a blocker as yum is still working and IT is afterall a
fork of yum

Corey W Sheldon
Freelance IT Consultant, Multi-Discipline Tutor
310.909.7672
www.facebook.com/1stclassmobileshine