dnf vs yum

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Oct 24 11:55:38 UTC 2014

Am 24.10.2014 um 13:45 schrieb Corey Sheldon:
> its in the repos and in the test release notes last i saw so use as you
> feel and test it out and last i checked  while it is the cornerstone
> feature not likely a blocker as yum is still working and IT is afterall
> a fork of yum

first: stop top posting and place your signature in the middle of a thread

second: your comments after Rahul's "That would be a good reason" don't
make any sense, he is right that new things which are planned to replace
in the final GA release should be enabled in development

"it's in the repos so use as you feel" is with all respect nonsense,
*you missed* the *koji* context - i have no use for koji here, but the
Fedora infrastrucure and upstream development has