blivet-gui announcement

David Cantrell dcantrell at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 18:07:39 UTC 2014

On Fri, Sep 05, 2014 at 06:03:58PM +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Fri, 05.09.14 11:52, Matthias Clasen (mclasen at redhat.com) wrote:

Blah blah blah blah blah.  Don't be such a negative nelly.  This doesn't
have to be a competition between program A and program B.  One doesn't have
to "win".  People have different wants, desires, needs and there's certainly
room for more than one.  There's certainly room for more than one
/sbin/init.

Vratislav and Vojtech, thank you for this announcement.  Excellent work and
I look forward to seeing the contributions and progress from the community.

Thanks,

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell at redhat.com>
Manager, Installer Engineering Team