blivet-gui announcement

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Fri Sep 5 18:53:00 UTC 2014

> On Fri, 05.09.14 11:52, Matthias Clasen (mclasen at redhat.com) wrote:

system-config-lvm was removed from rhel7 while g-d-u is not able to
configure lvm. so it _definitely_ a step forward. and really not agree
with you about the root user usage. you imho those who would like to
configure disk and lvm should have to be root privileges and should have
to know what he does. it's again so lennartish when you belive a buggy
pulse is better then a working alsa if the concept is better. NO simple
it's not true. a usable working program always better the a perfectly
design idealism which never really works.