Docker and gcc-go

Jakub Cajka jcajka at redhat.com
Fri Apr 3 13:48:07 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

docker works on s390x, but sometimes crashes/hangs too(the issue seems to be common to all platforms, looking in to it)

ppc64(le)/s390x fedorapeople.org repo(f22):

  https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/jcajka/docker-gccgo/

s390x base image):

  docker pull jcajka/fedora22-s390x
  (generated the same way as ppc images)