Fedora Notifications - howto?

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 02:20:39 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 01:35:52 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Visited
>
>   https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications
>
> and added an "include" for "All Package DB events", but below it
> also doesn't refer to the pkgdb requests made by a fellow packager.

I've got a question about that.  The last time I went out of town,
about a month ago, I visited that page and set everything to
"disabled" to spare myself from coming home to thousands of
notification emails.  And ... I cam home to thousands of notification
emails.  And they've continued to arrive ever since.  So, clearly, the
"disabled" setting on that page has nothing to do with the
notification emails I continue to receive.  Where do I turn those off
for the next time I leave town?  And what, exactly, does the
"disabled" setting for email at the above link actually control?
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/