Fedora Notifications - howto?

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:15:19 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:01 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 08:20:39PM -0600, Jerry James wrote:
> This sounds like a different issue. On thing we would need is to know which
> email you are talking about.
> All the emails coming from FMN (https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications)
> have at the bottom a link with the filter that this notifications hit and made
> it being sent to you, so that might be a first place to look.
> If the emails are not coming from FMN, we would need to know which emails you
> are talking about.

Ah, okay, the messages I am talking about are actually coming from the
scm-commits mailing list.  Those messages say they are "From:
notifications at fedoraproject.org" which, frankly, is kind of confusing
because the notifications interface apparently has nothing to do with
them.  Furthermore, the message headers include URLs like these:

<mailto:scm-commits-leave at lists.fedoraproject.org>

all of which are invalid (i.e., I get a nice HTTP 404 if I try to
visit them).  Perhaps those URLs could be updated to something valid?
Thanks,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/