Sponsors - who does (not) work on FE-NEEDSPONSOR tickets

Marcin Haba marcin.haba at bacula.pl
Mon Aug 17 16:26:57 UTC 2015

On 17.08.2015 17:40, Pete Travis wrote:
> On Aug 17, 2015 10:07 AM, "Marcin Haba" <marcin.haba at bacula.pl> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>
> *snip*
>
>> I am not going to continue this discussion because as I wrote in
>> previous mail, it was only feedback from my side. It is not my intention
>> to gain something by this feedback. It is just feedback to potential
>> consideration if it is useful.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Best regards.
>> Marcin Haba
>
> This is the misunderstanding.  Your feedback is welcome and helpful, that's
> how the Fedora community operates.  Someone might debate with you, but that
> is how ideas change and grow.
>
> If you are sharing your experience, and sharing your progress, you *should*
> expect to gain something from it.  The theme of the thread is about
> improving that experience for you, the prospective packager.  I encourage
> you to start a new, public thread detailing your progress and goals.

Hello Pete,

You are right. The thread is targeted on sponsors, not sponsored.

I read a sentence which touched my current feeling and I really wanted
to comment it. And this way I jumped here in this thread.

Sorry, if I broke this discussion and thanks for your advises.

> (And I apologize if you've already done that.  Part of the problem is that
> activity on both sides is not easily discoverable, so you might have to
> help sponsors discover your efforts.  That's not begging for special
> attention, only participating in the process.)

I am not sure if I try this. Nevertheless thanks for this tip.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba