Unable to submit update for F22 (was Re: bodhi 2 now live)

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Thu Aug 20 07:51:18 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-08-19 at 21:45 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> There will likely be oddities and bugs. Please file them in github so
> we can prioritize them and get them fixed up.
>
> https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues

	Hi,
I do not have a github account, and I'm currently not going to create
any (github is not my favorite site), thus I'm writing here instead
(after all, Fedora infrastructure issue => Fedora bugzilla, no?).

I tried to submit an update for Fedora 22 and it just tells me that it
wasn't able to submit it with absolutely no reason. My values are:

   Packages:
   Related Bugs: 1231591
   Candidate Builds: evolution-3.16.5-2.fc22
   Update notes: Fixes possible crash when viewing mailing list message digest.
   Final details
      Type: bugfix
      Severity: unspecified
      Suggestion: unspecified
      Close bugs on stable? [x]
      Auto-request stable? [x]
      Stable karma: 3
      Unstable karma: -3
      Require bugs: [ ]
      Require testcases: [ ]
      Require checks:

Clicking Submit returns: "Unable to create update" with no other
information in the right-bottom corner tooltip.

	Bye,
	Milan

P.S.: the interface is different, more confusing, maybe when I get use
to it it'll feel better, but it also requires me to do more changes in
the interface, while the "old good" bodhi had preselected "bugfix"
type, thus I only added builds and description, sometimes also list of
bugs and that was all. Right now I do 3 more clicks.

Is there a way to disable notifications of changes of other people? It
doesn't worth the bandwidth in my case.