Unable to submit update for F22 (was Re: bodhi 2 now live)

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Aug 20 09:28:27 UTC 2015

On 08/20/2015 09:51 AM, Milan Crha wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-08-19 at 21:45 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> There will likely be oddities and bugs. Please file them in github so
>> we can prioritize them and get them fixed up.
>>
>> https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues
>
> 	Hi,
> I do not have a github account, and I'm currently not going to create
> any (github is not my favorite site), thus I'm writing here instead
> (after all, Fedora infrastructure issue => Fedora bugzilla, no?).
I share this view. I refuse to create a github account and do not
consider using any external account resources for Fedora to be acceptable.

> I tried to submit an update for Fedora 22 and it just tells me that it
> wasn't able to submit it with absolutely no reason. My values are:

And this as well. I just tried to create an update for F23 and was just
told "unable to create update".

So be it, ... give me a ping when you think bodhi is ready for public
usage. ATM it definitely is not.

Ralf