Fedora Notifications - howto?

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:15:41 UTC 2015

On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 05:05:10 +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:

> > I just discovered requests in pkgdb, which I haven't been notified
> > about. I'm also not sure that I still receive dist git commit
> > notifications as usual.
> >
> > Where would I learn about any infrastructure changes related to
> > this?
>
> FMN has been announced on devel-announce and devel as well as the planet. We
> have rolled out a few release including one re-working the default settings.

I'm still in search of a howto. A howto about the user-interface, the
various filters and rules, and real documentation about how to use it.

Is there anybody, who is familiar with

  https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications

already and can help?

If I log in, which is very slow and takes some time, I see two "filters" with lots
of rules. I'd like to understand these defaults.