bodhi 2 now live

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Aug 21 15:52:09 UTC 2015

On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 09:08:18 +0100
Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:

> On 21/08/15 08:46, Till Hofmann wrote:
>
> > On 08/21/2015 09:00 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> >>
> >> Anywas, this time bodhi offered me a "push to testing" and "push to
> >> stable" (!) button (Note: "push to stable")
> >>
> >> I used "pushed to testing" to re-push it.
> >>

> > I just tested "push to stable" on an unpushed update: Despite the
> > name, it pushes to testing:
> > https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/parcimonie.sh-0-0.4.20150804gitc009937.fc22
>
> At least you have a button to push to stable. I've just been notified
> of three updates that I can push and none are showing any buttons.

https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/283

This is likely a migration issue. Ie, the database migration didn't
account for this info, so we need to pull that over for updates that
are in this state.

We should hopefully have this fixed soon.

> Given how completely and utterly broken this apparently is, should
> somebody be thinking about rolling back until it can be fixed?

No. While we could roll back, it would be a great deal of pain and
outage, and IMHO things are not "completely and utterly broken". There
are bugs, we are fixing them, and much faster than we would be using
the old codebase.

kevin