bodhi2: ACL validation mechanism was unable to determine ACLs

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Sat Aug 29 16:36:05 UTC 2015

On 08/29/2015 05:40 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Ralf Corsepius wrote:

>>> Known issue, I hit it yesterday and filed a bug.
>>>
>>> bodhi upstream has been fixed, not sure when the fix will be rolled out
>>> into production.
>>
>> Does this mean my "hung job locks up submissions" issue is unrelated or
>> doesn't exist at all?
>
> I don't know what "hung job locks up submissions" means, so I don't know.

I had build a package for fc24, fc23 and fc22. The fc24 and fc23-builds
succeeded, the fc22-build[1] hung in koji until the build-jobs timed out
24 hours later.

During these 24 hours, I wasn't able to submit the fc23-built package
for update in bodhi2.

Ralf

[1] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=10843003