I wrote small script to list FTBFS koji entries

Mikolaj Izdebski mizdebsk at redhat.com
Fri Feb 13 11:28:54 UTC 2015

On 02/12/2015 08:51 PM, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> I plan to make something like Ubuntu has [2] which was great help when I
> was working on fixing packages while working for Canonical.

With Michael Simacek we are working on Koschei [1,2] - a service for
tracking package buildability status. I would like you to consider using
Koschei. We can discuss adding missing features you need.

Koschei currently tracks only 3143 of all Fedora packages, but
interested parties are welcome to add more packages.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koschei
[2] http://koschei.cloud.fedoraproject.org/

--
Mikolaj Izdebski