ld terminated with signal 9 [Killed]

Marek Skalický mskalick at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 18:51:38 UTC 2015

Hi,
I were trying to compile f22 mongoDB package with enabled
_hardened_build . And it always failed with:

collect2: fatal error: ld terminated with signal 9 [Killed]
compilation terminated.
scons: *** [build/linux2/ssl/use-system-all/usev8/mongo/mongod] Error 1
RPM build errors:
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.NWmAoC (%build)
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.NWmAoC (%build)
Child return code was: 1

(log file https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/8167/8998167/build.log)

I've tried it four times and compilation failed always in different place (linking different binaries). Without enabled hardening it builds fine.
(On 9 Jan with a little older version I tried scratch hardened build and it also worked fine)

Where could be problem? Is it possible, that there isn't enough memory?

Thanks,
M.