systemd-219 issues with 22 and Rawhide composes

Florian Weimer fweimer at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 16:43:05 UTC 2015

> Also, NM fixed a similar issue with /etc/resolve.conf in their code a
> long time ago, to my knowledge. Am I so misguided to assume that
> Anaconda can fix a fricking file copy too, in all those months?

Maybe it is time to step back and consider if replacing /etc/resolv.conf
with a symbolic link is something that can be reasonably implemented
from a backwards compatibility perspective?

Usually, if we face this much trouble within Fedora itself, it's a good
indicator of the pain that we'll have to deal with downstream.