[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2015-02-23 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 21 02:08:16 UTC 2015

Hi folks! I'm tentatively suggesting we cancel the QA meeting on
Monday, but that's assuming we do a blocker review meeting. I think
it'd be good to check in on the status of 22 Alpha in general, but we
can do that within the blocker review meeting assuming we have one.

I don't think we have any other big topics to discuss, but I'm making
sure to get this email out several days ahead so we can change our
minds and have a meeting if necessary. So did I miss anything? Anyone
have anything we should talk about? Just reply to this mail and we can
set up the meeting. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey