New Upstream Release Monitoring Systems

Dan Callaghan dcallagh at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 23:59:24 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Ralph Bean's message of 2015-02-21 06:36 +10:00:
> I'm proud to announce that the Infrastructure team has finished deploying the
> first iteration of our replacement for the older, wiki-based Upstream Release
> Monitoring tools this week.  You can read about the details of the trio of
> systems[1] now used to coordinate upstream release monitoring on the same old
> wiki page.

Nice work, this is looking great!

Is there any easy way I can check which of my packages *doesn't* yet
have a valid mapping in Anitya, aside from checking each one by hand in
the web UI?

I want to enable release monitoring on all my packages but I've lost
track of which ones were correctly configured on the old wiki page.

Also, will Anitya warn me somehow if a configuration becomes invalid
later (because upstream changed their hosting or similar)?

--
Dan Callaghan <dcallagh at redhat.com>
Software Engineer, Hosted & Shared Services