koji is broken

Michael J Gruber mjg at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 27 10:15:10 UTC 2015

Ralf Corsepius venit, vidit, dixit 26.02.2015 19:09:

>>> And would you have the kindness to tell me what I can to about it?
>>
>> This is usually very clear and obvious way how Koji tells me
>> that my certificates have expired.

Haha. Great sense of humor, Matěj.

>> Running fedora-packager-setup
>> should take care of it.
>
> The koji message is far from being clear.
>
> My certificate definitely had not expired.
>
>  From ~/.fedora.cert
>        Validity
>              Not Before: Feb  3 03:23:15 2015 GMT
>              Not After : Aug  2 03:23:15 2015 GMT
>
> # fedora-cert -v
> Verifying Certificate
> cert expires: 2015-08-02
>
> Ralf

Yes Ralf, fedora-cert is the better way to deal with the certs (rather
than re-running setup).

We used to be able to download a new cert from FAS. That page seems to
be MIA now without any reference to the cli tools. Doesn't help either.

Have you tried getting a new cert (even though yours is supposed to be
valid)?

Michael