[ACTION REQUIRED] FTBFS Packages in rawhide (2015-07-08)

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sat Jul 11 18:22:25 UTC 2015

On Qui, 2015-07-09 at 08:36 +0100, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> Hi Sergio,
>
> On 9 July 2015 at 01:07, Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com> wrote:
> > On Qua, 2015-07-08 at 21:55 +0000, opensource at till.name wrote:
> >> nightfall                      mmahut, astronomy-sig          60 weeks
> >> ago
> >
> > version available on Fedora : nightfall-1.62-15.fc20
> > version available upstream : nightfall-1.86.tar.gz
> >
> > No wonder does not compile, but the package aren't orphan , so I can
> > take ownership neither fix it . How I take care of it ?
> >

> Are you already a Fedora contributor? If so, you can apply to be a
> co-maintainer of the package in the pkgdb[1].

I am , anyway patch in attach , this app is based on gtk2 , I wonder if
someone knows any group that do migrations of gtk2 to gtk3 , I see many
good packages that will disappear if not. Also autoreconf doesn't work
autoheader fails .

I don't have any particular interest in nightfall , but if it is just
update source from upstream , why not updated ? have we any
replacement ?