DNF 1.0.2 Released

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Wed Jul 22 16:29:22 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 22 July 2015 10:51:58 Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> Thanks for the change to caching. I have some problems with my current
> router getting hung up during large wireless file transfers and having
> to redownload updates made it harder to get a successful update. I did file
> an RFE for this because the real problem was a router with too little
> memory for recent versions of openwrt. But this change will help until
> I get around to setting up my replacement router.

I had a problem recently where the were some file conflicts between updates, since that was only detected after the test transaction was run I had to try several times until I was able to exclude the right package. The need to download again all packages was definitively not welcome. :-)

At the time after the second attempt I run dnf with option to preserve the cache.

Although it is not difficult it takes sometime to read manual and remember the right option, or to change temporarily the configuration file, so I would like to thank you for the change as well. :-)

Regards,
--
José Abílio