packaging golang guidelines (like etcd, consul)

Adam Goode adam at spicenitz.org
Sun Nov 8 03:35:21 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 10:11:08AM -0500, Jakub Cajka wrote:
> [...]

I figured it out. The generated packages are all from gofed.
They all share a lot of generated macros and comments.

> > Is there any more up to date guidance? It would be an
> > improvement to even just copy/paste emails of discussions
> > into the bottom of the wiki draft.
> >

> This(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Go)
> should be most up to date. For discussion see FPC ticket
> https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/382.
>
> Any input will be welcomed.

When I was looking to make the specfile, I jumped right to the
section in the wiki with the sample. I missed gofed completely.
I will add a note to the wiki suggesting to try gofed repo2spec
first before trying one of the sample specfiles in the page.

> Jakub
>

> > Adam

Thanks for the help!

Adam